When the Ugo and Olga Levi Foundation first began publishing, it did so with the reprinting of the journal "Note d'archivio per la storia musicale" [Archive notes on music history], a Roman journal that was last published in 1943.
The Foundation published 5 years’ issues with the relative supplements. In 1993 the series “Musica e Storia” [Music and History] was started, published in collaboration with “Il Mulino” in Bologna. The periodical “Musica e Storia” was published annually until 1997; it was then published every six months until 2003, after which three numbers a year were published. From this year on, an electronic version of back copies is now available, down-loadable following payment from the Il Mulino website.
The Levi Foundation also hosts the multi-media journal "M&A-Music and Anthropology", founded by Professor Tullia Magrini from Bologna University, which can be consulted at the following address: http://www.fondazionelevi.it/ma/